Open a New Utility Account
To open a new utility account, visit us at the City Hall Customer Service window Monday - Friday between the hours of 8 am to 4 pm. Below you will find requirements for opening a utility account.
Please bring in the following items:
- A completed Water and Sewer Service Application.
- A government-issued photo ID with the correct property address.
- Proof of residency such as a deed or a valid lease, either the Single Family Residential Lease or the Multi-Family Residential Lease. For rental tenants, leases must be completely filled out.
- Your deposit payment. Deposit amounts are based on the meter size. Please call Utility Billing Customer Service at (561) 243-7100, then Press 0 to verify your deposit amount. A $15 account activation fee will be assessed on your first bill.
Water and Sewer Service Rates
- Residential Water Rates Brochure.
- Estimated residential Monthly water Fee Calculator spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel).
Hours: Monday - Friday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Address||100 NW First Ave Delray Beach, FL 33444 (First Floor)|