Moving? How to cancel your account:
- Cancellation can be done in person at the customer service window located at City Hall, 100 NW 1st Ave Delray Beach, FL 33444
- A final bill will generate, from the last meter read to the cancellation date:
- If there is a deposit on file, it will be applied to the final bill;
- The final bill will be mailed to the mailing address on file;
- If a credit balance remains, it will be refunded to the mailing address on file within 6-8 weeks of cancellation.
Tenant Cancellation Form: Request to Cancel Utility Services
Owner(s) accounts are typically closed and opened in the new owner(s) name when the buyer applies for utility services. However, a seller may submit the Warranty Deed and have their account finalized prior to the buyer applying for services.