Beginning March 23, 2020, in an effort to ensure the continuity of essential services, the City of Delray Beach’s City Hall building will be closed to the public. Residents are encouraged to access services remotely.
To pay utility bills:
By phone at: (561) 243-7100
By mail at: City of Delray Beach, P.O. Box 367238, Bonita Springs, FL 34136
To open a new account or closed an existing one, email: UtilitiesCustomerService@mydelraybeach.com.
- For opening and closing accounts, please send all required information within 48 hours of start or end date.
- For new service, deposits will be billed to your account and payable on the due date of your first invoice.
Emergency Installation and Repair:
Permits for emergency installations of water heaters, A/C change outs, plumbing, roofs, etc. will be available by emailing a permit requested to email@example.com. Emails will be monitored by City staff and replied to in a timely manner. Emergency Installation and Repair permits will be generated, and fees will be collected at, or prior to, the Final Inspection, which will be scheduled on April 1st or soon thereafter.
The following Development Services tasks will be suspended until April 1st, 2020:
- Other (non-emergency) Building Permit Submittals
- Certificates of Occupancy
- New Development Application Intake, including fee collection.
The following Development Services tasks will be performed remotely:
- Building Permit Plan Review for permits currently in the process
- Development Application submittals already in the system
- Conference calls with Applicants
The City Clerk’s Office has suspended the issuance of resident cards until further notice.
Parks & Recreation
All Delray Beach parks, beaches, and recreational facilities are closed effective immediately.
Parking enforcement will be suspended until March 31, 2020.