For more information on the event visit delrayaffair.com
Delray Affair, April 12 - 14, 2019
Friday and Saturday 10am – 6pm
Sunday 10am – 5pm
Road Closures and Modified Trolley Service
The City of Delray Beach celebrates the 57th year of the Delray Affair, the largest arts & craft festival in the Southeast United States. The event will take place along 12 city blocks from the Intracoastal to NW 2nd Avenue. East Atlantic Avenue will be closed to vehicular traffic from the east side of NW 2nd Avenue to Ocean Blvd/SR A1A.
• Road closed on Atlantic from: E. Atlantic Ave from East Street to NW 2nd Ave
• Detour: WB Traffic on Atlantic to Venetian, EB to Casuarina, then S. on A1A to Linton
• Detour: WB traffic on Atlantic to Andrews Ave, EB onto Thomas, North on A1A to George Bush.
• Detour: EB traffic on Atlantic to NW 3rd Ave, to NW 2nd St. EB onto NW 2nd St. to 5th Ave.
• Detour: S EB Traffic on Atlantic to SW 2nd Ave to SW 1st St. EB onto SW 1st St. EB to SE 5th Ave.
VMS boards will be at the following locations:
Atlantic & NW 12th Ave., 610 N. Ocean Blvd, Casuarina Rd. & S. Ocean, NE 5th Ave. and SE 6th Ave.
No Bridge Closure:
The Atlantic Ave. bridge will remain operational throughout the event, but closed to vehicular traffic.
NOTE: No Parking Allowed along Atlantic Ave. from NW 3rd Ave. east to the Intracoastal Waterway starting at 8:00 am on Friday, April 12th.
Paid event parking ($5 per vehicle) will be in effect at the following locations
• Old School Square Garage 95 NE 1st Ave.
• Robert Federspiel Garage 22 SE 1st Ave.
• South County Garage 65 SW 2nd Ave.
• North City Hall Lot 100 NW 1st Ave.
Downtown Roundabout Modified Trolley Service:
The Downtown Roundabout will operate its regular weekend schedule, (Route 1, 8am-6pm; Route 2, 12pm-11pm). Providing free roundtrip service between the Tri-Rail on South Congress Avenue and Ocean Blvd/SR A1A. The trolley stop will be at the Police Department. The trolley will follow the posted detour routes listed above. Please expect delays due to additional traffic generated by the event