In order to support businesses in the City of Delray Beach during the COVID-19 public health emergency, the City of Delray Beach, the Delray Beach Community Redevelopment Agency (CRA), the Greater Delray Beach Chamber of Commerce and the Delray Beach Downtown Development Authority have come together to create the Delray Beach Business Assistance Partnership.
This program provides a central resource for local businesses to be connected to the state and federal programs that can help their businesses weather the COVID-19 storm.
DIRECT ASSISTANCE TO BUSINESSES LOCATED IN THE CITY OF DELRAY BEACH
Direct, individualized assistance regarding state and federal programs to support your business is available at the Florida Small Business Development Center (SBDC) at Florida Atlantic University (FAU).
You can alternately email Jacqueline Ramirez, Delray Beach Liaison at SBDC, at email@example.com.
DELRAY BEACH BUSINESS ASSISTANCE PARTNERSHIP
The members of the Delray Beach Business Assistance Partnership all provide information to help your business and your family during COVID-19.
City of Delray Beach COVID-19 Helpline: (561) 243-7777
RESOURCES FOR BUSINESSES
Florida Governor's Office and State Agencies
- Executive Office of the Governor
- Florida Department of Health
- Florida Department of Emergency Management
- Florida Attorney General
- Florida Department of Education
State Resources for Business Community
- Florida Private Sector Hotline: 850-815-4925
- Email: ESF18@em.myflorida.com
- Website: https://floridadisaster.biz/
- Florida Department of Economic Opportunity Reemployment Assistance
- Florida Department of Economic Opportunity Short Time Assistance
- CareerSource Florida
Small Business Assistance
Economic Development Resources
- Business Damage Assessment Survey
- Florida Economic Development Stakeholders
- Florida Economic Development Council
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention