Registering with the City of Delray Beach
Suppliers can be sent electronic notifications of upcoming solicitations being issued and other contracting opportunities. The City requires suppliers to be registered with BidSync and there is no cost to obtain the City of Delray Beach notifications. By submitting your W9 and the Supplier Registration Form, this will assist with the receiving of purchase orders as well as payment processing. In most cases Suppliers must be registered on SunBiz with the State of Florida.
- Tax Identification Number (TIN) or Social Security Number (SSN)
- Address information, including: physical and remit addresses for purchase orders, payments, and deliveries
- General, Accounts Payable, and Purchasing contact information
- Applicable commodity codes.
To complete your registration
- Open the Supplier Registration Form and complete all required fields, including the substitute W-9 section.
Provide a signed copy of the Supplier Registration Form, and any applicable supporting documents to the City following the instructions detailed on the form.
What to expect next
The City's Administration team will send a confirmation email once your registration is completed and a City of Delray Beach Supplier ID # has been assigned to your company. Any requests for missing, incomplete, or illegible information may delay this process.
Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
View the City's purchase order terms and conditions.