We are a community partner in shaping a vibrant and livable city. The Transportation Division strives to plan, build, manage, and maintain an effective and safe transportation network for all users. our approach is guided by our Complete Streets Policy
Report a Broken Traffic Light
All traffic lights are owned and maintained by Palm Beach County. If you notice a a street light that is broken, please contact them at (561) 233-3950.
Bicycle and Pedestrian Mobility
As part of our commitment to encouraging Bicycle and Pedestrian mobility within the City, we are:
- Updating the Bicycle/Pedestrian Master Plan
- Identifying and improving bicycle parking facilities, as well as other bicycle-related improvements
- Initiating a Bikeshare System
- Improving pedestrian crosswalks and installing LED-lit crosswalks
- Identifying projects and corridors for bicycle and pedestrian improvements
To see upcoming transportation projects. please visit the Florida Department of Transportation website.