Downtown Resident Parking Permit Program
The City of Delray Beach has implemented a new Downtown Resident Parking Permit Program to help you find convenient off-street parking without having to worry about time limits. Those living in the downtown Delray Beach area where residential parking is not provided are eligible to purchase a Downtown Residential Parking Permit, at a reduced rate of $96.30 per year.
How to Get a Downtown Resident Parking Permit
The Downtown Resident Parking Permit can be purchased online or in person.
- Apply Online: at delraypermits.rmcpay.com (credit cards only)
- In person: at Park Delray Beach office located at: 95 NE 1st Ave., Delray Beach, FL 33444. Located on the ground floor of the Old School Square Garage by the north elevator. (Check/ Money Order/Cash)
To purchase or renew a downtown resident parking permit, you will need to provide a valid Florida vehicle registration and driver’s license displaying a downtown Delray Beach address. Residents with driver's licenses and vehicle registrations that do not reflect a downtown Delray Beach address must also bring the following documents as proof of residency
Property owners: A current utility bill with your name along with government issued ID with your name, OR a valid voter registration card with a Downtown Delray Beach address.
Lessee: A copy of your current signed lease along with a government issued with your name, OR a valid voter registration card with a Downtown Delray Beach address. Month-to-month leases are not accepted.
Keep in mind
- The vehicle registration must reflect the name of the applicant.
- Only two Downtown Resident Permits are allowed per housing unit. Vehicle registration must be provided for each vehicle. Price is per permit.
- Sticker must be affixed to vehicle windshield, lower left-hand corner, (driver’s side). Stickers are non-transferable.
- All outstanding parking citations with the City of Delray Beach must be paid or satisfied at the time of permit purchase.
Questions?For questions about the Downtown Resident Parking Permit, please contact Park Delray Beach customer service at (561) 265-2100 Monday-Friday 9 AM - 5 PM.
Downtown Resident Parking Permit Guidelines/Restrictions
The Downtown Resident Parking Permit rate is $90 plus tax ($96.30) per year. Permits purchased after April 1 are prorated to $45 plus tax ($48.15). Permits are valid Oct.1 - Sept. 30 each year. This permit is intended for Downtown Delray Beach residents who do not have resident parking available to them. Permits may not be granted to those who live in the downtown area and have resident parking in their housing unit.
The Downtown Resident Parking Permit allows parking seven days a week in specified garages and surface lots all day/overnight without hourly limits or parking meter fees. Permits are valid only in designated garages and surface lots in Downtown Delray Beach (see map below). Permits are not valid for parking on-street or east of the Intracoastal.
A Downtown Resident Permit does not guarantee a parking space at the specified parking areas. Also, if there is no parking available at the designated locations, residents are not permitted to park at other metered areas without payment.
Downtown Resident Parking Permit Locations
- Old School Square Garage – 95 NE 1st Ave
- Robert Federspiel Garage – 22 SE 1st Ave
- 4th & 5th Delray Garage (First 90 public spaces only) - 25 SE 4th Ave
- North Railroad Lot - 25 NE 3rd Ave
- Gladiola Lot - 51 SE 6th Ave