How to Get a Downtown Resident Parking Permit
You need to bring a valid Florida vehicle registration and driver’s license with a downtown Delray Beach address. Your payment may be made with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, check or money order payable to the City of Delray Beach.
If you do not have a downtown address, you must also bring the following documents:
- Property Owners: A current utility bill with your name along with government issued ID with your name, OR a valid voter registration card with a Downtown Delray Beach address.
- Lessee: A copy of your current signed lease along with a government issued with your name, OR a valid voter registration card with a Downtown Delray Beach address. Month-to-month leases are not accepted.
Place Permit on the Vehicle
The permit sticker must be placed on the inside windshield, on the lower left corner of your car on the driver’s side. Motorcycle permits should be placed on the fork. Stickers are nontransferable.
Keep in Mind...
Only two downtown resident parking permits will be issued per house. - A vehicle registration must be provided for each vehicle. The vehicle registration must have the applicants name on it.
Downtown Resident Parking Permit Guidelines/Restrictions
The Downtown Resident Parking Permit rate is $90 plus tax ($96.30) per year. Permits purchased after April 1 are prorated to $45 plus tax ($48.15). Permits are valid Oct.1 - Sept. 30 each year. This permit is intended for Downtown Delray Beach residents who do not have resident parking available to them. Permits may not be granted to those who live in the downtown area and have resident parking in their housing unit.
The Downtown Resident Parking Permit allows parking seven days a week in specified garages and surface lots all day/overnight without hourly limits or parking meter fees. Permits are valid only in designated garages and surface lots in Downtown Delray Beach (see map below). Permits are not valid for parking on-street or east of the Intracoastal.
A Downtown Resident Permit does not guarantee a parking space at the specified parking areas. Also, if there is no parking available at the designated locations, residents are not permitted to park at other metered areas without payment.
Where to Purchase Your Permit
The Downtown Resident Parking Permit can be purchased online or in person:
- Online: at our online parking portal /(credit cards only)
- In Person: Park Delray Beach office located at: 95 NE First Ave., Delray Beach, FL 33444. Located on the ground floor of the Old School Square Garage by the north elevator. (Check/Money Order/Credit Card)
Please remember to bring your vehicle registration and driver's license.
Downtown Resident Parking Permit Locations
- Old School Square Garage – 95 NE 1st Ave
- Robert Federspiel Garage – 22 SE 1st Ave
- North Railroad Lot - 25 NE 3rd Ave / South Railroad Lot - 30 NE 4th Ave
- Village Lot - 50 SE 6th Ave
- Gladiola Lot - 51 SE 6th Ave
- Veteran’s Park Lot - 802 NE 1st Street
- Downtown Resident Parking Locations Map
In the event of a change in permanent ownership of a vehicle, the old sticker, in whole or in pieces, must be returned for a replacement sticker to be issued.