Please be advised only one Downtown Roundabout Trolley is currently in operation, so riders should expect delays. Read more.


Frequently Asked Questions

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option


  • How much is the room rental at the Community Center and Pompey Park?
  • Are dogs permitted on the beach or in any city park?
  • What are the hours of operation for the Community Center?
  • May I reserve the whole park for a function?
  • If I reserve the pavilion, what do I do if there are people already there for the time I have reserved it?
  • May I have a night time event at any park?
  • May I set up chairs and/or a tent on the grass at Veterans Park?
  • If I reserve the gazebo at Veterans Park, does this include the building near the gazebo?
  • Where is the Municipal Marina located?
  • How do I go about getting a slip at the Marina?
  • Does the Municipal Marina have a pump out station? What about a fuel pump?
  • Do we have any children's activities?
  • How can I register my child for the Out of School Program?
  • What youth and/or adult sports activities are offered by the city?
  • Where do I register my child(ren) for soccer or little league baseball?
  • How do I rent an athletic field?
  • How do I find out more information on Beach Parking Permits?
  • Are picnics and barbecue grills allowed on the beach? Are grills allowed in a park?
  • Can I have a wedding on the Beach?
  • How do I find out more information on boat storage along the beach?
  • How many public beaches are within Delray City Limits?
  • Is fishing allowed on the beach?
  • Is nudity allowed at the beach?
  • What is a man-o-war and is it dangerous?
  • What is sea lice and is it dangerous?
  • How do you rent a cabana or beach umbrella?
  • What is the best method for removing tar from my feet or body?
  • What's the telephone number of Aqua Crest Pool?
  • Who do I speak to about having trees trimmed?
  • Where am I allowed to have a ball game, play Frisbee, or fly a kite on the beach?
More FAQs