Residential Garage and Recycling Pickup Schedule
Garbage is collected Monday - Friday from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. There is no trash, recycles or yard waste collection on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
View and download the garbage and recycling pick up schedule.
If you live outside the City of Delray Beach limits, visit the Solid Waste Authority website.
We're Here to Help
- To ask a question, submit a complaint about service or missed service: call us (561) 243-7203 option 2.
- To report complaints/concerns about your waste removal service, send an email to DelrayBeachComplaints@swsfl.com or call (561) 202-2463
- To have a container delivered or replaced, send your request to DelrayContainerRequests@swsfl.com or call (561) 202-2463.
- Recycle Bins are available through the Solid Waste Authority at (561) 697-2700.
Garbage and Recycling Guidelines
South Palm Beach County residents can drop off their non-alkaline batteries and household hazardous waste at Solid Waste Authority for free.
Battery types are:
- Automotive batteries
- Button batteries
- Ni-Cad batteries
- Lithium batteries
Drop-off locations are:
- South County Transfer Station
- 1901 SW 4th Ave, Delray Beach
- South West County Transfer Station, 13400 S State Road 7 in Delray Beach.
Additional information visit the Solid Waste Authority Hazardous Waste Guidelines.
Batteries, oil based paint, light bulbs, chemicals, and similarly hazardous materials must be brought to the Palm Beach County Transfer Stations:
SW County Transfer Station
13400 South State Road 7
Central County Transfer Station
1810 Lantana Road
Call (866) 792-4636 for operating hours. Email HouseholdHazardousMaterialRequests@southernwastesystems.com
Recycling bins are available through the Solid Waste Authority website or by calling (561) 697-2700.