The Information Technology Division (IT) manages existing and emerging technologies in support of City government operations and services to the public.
If your are experiencing issues with our website, please contact us at Support@delraybeach.bossdesk.io
What we do
Every desktop computer, portable computer, tablet device, City telephone and the network connecting these is designed, implemented and managed by the City of Delray Beach Information Technology Department.
- Police 911 Dispatch, inbound from the public and police officers and other agencies for the Cities of Delray Beach, Gulfstream and Highland Beach.
Maintain a portable Emergency Operation Center for any site selected: phones, network and computers.
- Provide and maintain surveillance cameras at PD and in public spaces.
- Radio communications systems for Public Works
- Telephones for the entire City government.
- Network and/or telephone connectivity for the Community Redevelopment Agency, Community Land Trust, the Concentra Clinic, VitaTax, Old School Square.
- Public WiFi throughout City buildings.
- Facilities to provide public broadcast of City Commission Meetings held at City Hall.
- All City employees
- Emergency Operation Center
- The City Commission
- Volunteers for City Boards
- Community Land Trust
Geographic Information Systems
- Management of Systems and cross-organization.
- Integration of IT Standards with the needs of the group.
- Propagation of use in multiple departments.
Document Management Systems
- Established a single document management system Citywide.
- All publicly accessible documents available via the Website
- Utility Billing systems for online and Interactive Voice Payment
- Manage two financial systems from Central Square (Superion) and Tyler.
Building, Planning, Zoning, Code Enforcement
- Maintain Cloud-based Superion system for Community Development.
- Web and Interactive Voice Response systems (also cloud based) for payment of business tax, alarm and landlord permits
- Provide a service for web and interactive voice for scheduling building inspections and permit status updates.
- Implemented systems for point of sale and scheduling of events and facilities.
- Support computers and public networks in several park facilities.
- Provide Surveillance Video cameras and manage infrastructure in public spaces
- Support the Beach Cam for public viewing
- Support Tennis Tournaments with telephones and network connectivity