There are many ways to get involved with Fire Rescue and help make a positive impact in our community.
- American Red Cross Palm Beach & Martin County
- Community Emergency Response Team (CERT)
- Fire Explorers
- General Fire Department
- Volunteer Florida
- Support the Benevolent
American Red Cross
The Palm Beach & Martin County chapter of the American Red Cross proudly serves over 1.4 million residents in Palm Beach and Martin Counties. Every day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies and the Red Cross is always looking for people with various backgrounds, talents and skill levels.
For more information and to volunteer:
Community Emergency Response Team (CERT)
The Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) program educates volunteers about emergency preparedness provides basic disaster response skills, such as fire safety, light search and rescue, team organization, and disaster medical operations.
- To join the CERT team, please fill out the CERT Application. Send your completed application to email@example.com.
- If you are interested in CERT training, please see our upcoming course agenda.
- If you would like to see the locations of our 28 Teams, please download the CERT Team Locations Map.
Volunteer Florida is the state’s lead agency for volunteers and donations before, during, and after disasters. It's duties includes, provideing staffing during activation of the State Emergency Operations Center, mobilizes and deploys resources to assist communities responding to and recovering from disasters and operates the Volunteer and Donations Hotline and the Florida Donations Portal.
To learn more and sign up to volunteer: https://www.volunteerflorida.org/