The Finance Department provides internal and external customers Citywide with financial and operational information and analysis in support of their missions. Finance fulfills the City's external financial, regulatory and tax reporting requirements; and is responsible for managing the City's investment assets and external debt program. Finance manages the City's real estate assets; and, administers the City's risk management programs.
The Risk Management Division provides for the City's business insurance (including property damage, legal liability, and workers' compensation.
The Treasury Division is responsible for cash and debt management of the City as well as monthly financial reporting.
- Moody's Issuer Comment, May 2015
- Moody's Ratings, February 2015
- Standard & Poor's Ratings, February 2015
- Utilities Tax Rating - Standard & Poor's, May 2014
- Utilities Tax Revenue Bonds Rating Upgrade - Moody's Investors Service, December 2013
- General Obligation (G.O.) Bond Rating Upgrade - Standard & Poor's, October 2013