The following applications are required for all development review and requests. It is strongly suggested that a pre-application meeting be scheduled with a planner prior to preparation of a submittal package. Please note that a pre-application meeting with a Senior Planner is required for all Class III, IV, and V Site Plan applications.
Fee Schedule: The current Fee Schedule outlines all required development application and processing fees.
Application Checklist: The application checklist is a guide for items to be included with each development application.
- Board of Adjustment (BOA) Applications
- Historic Preservation Board (HPB) Applications
- Site Plan Review and Appearance Board (SPRAB) Applications
- Land Use and Rezoning Applications
- Sign Applications
- Plat Applications
- Beach Overlay Application
- Community Residences
- Supplemental Forms
- Other Requests (Processes)
- Application Checklist