Residency identification cards provides City Residents lower resident rates at City operated recreation facilities such as the Delray Beach Municipal Golf Course or Tennis Center.
Residency Card Requirements
To qualify for a residency card, a resident must provide one of the following items:
- Valid Driver's License with current address
- Registered Voter in the City of Delray Beach
- A water or other utility bill with applicant's Delray Beach address
- Must own property in Delray Beach and reside within the City limits; property identification number must begin with the number "12"
- Must provide a "Declaration of Domicile" or other legal proof documenting the City of Delray as primary residence
- Must provide a valid lease for a minimum of six months or more, a copy of the lease is acceptable If applicable, must provide Domestic Partnership Agreement or other related documentation
- Must provide a current property tax bill
Residency I.D. Cards are offered increments as follows:
One Year - $12.00
Two Year - $20.00
Three Year - $27.60
I.D. cards expire in one, two or three years respectively from the date of purchase.
Phone: (561) 243-7051
Fax: (561) 243-3774