- Official 2018 Election Results
- Notice of Election
- Sample Ballot
- Persons who have filed to run for the 2018 Municipal Election
- Official Candidate List
- Candidate Election Calendar 2018
- Notice of Updated Polling Locations and Changes
Register to Vote
You may register to vote online or by completing a registration form and mailing it in. Forms are available at the following locations:
- Post offices
- Public libraries
- Department of Motor Vehicle offices
For more information on elections, including where and how to vote, please visit the Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections website.
If you are interested in becoming a poll worker for the next election, please contact the office of the Supervisor of Elections at (561) 656-6200.