Sign up for City News E-Notifications
City Advisory Board Cancellations & Development Services Department Updates
Post Date:03/17/2020 1:00 PM
Return to full list >>
City Advisory Board Cancellations &
Development Services Department Updates
The City of Delray Beach took additional measures to mitigate the spread of COVID-19. Per CDC recommendations, the City is prohibiting gatherings of 10 or more people on any City-owned property. To reduce the spread of the virus, the City is cancelling or postponing meetings for the following City Advisory Boards until further notice:
- Planning and Zoning Board (March 16 meeting cancelled)
- Board of Adjustment (March 19 and April 2)
- Site Plan Review and Appearance Board (March 25)
- Historic Preservation Board (April 1)
The Development Services Department is presently open as follows:
Building Division Main Line: (561) 243-7200
- Permit Intake: 8:30am - 4pm
- Plan Review: 2pm - 4pm
- Public Records Request: No longer accommodated on a walk-in basis. Please submit requests through the City's website or via email@example.com.
Planning, Zoning, and Historic Preservation Division Main Contact: (561) 243-7040; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Walk-in Hours: 9am-12pm and 1pm-4pm, Monday through Friday
- Application Submittals and Planner On-Call: 9am-12pm and 1pm-4pm, Monday through Friday; an appointment is recommended.
- Pre-application meetings and/or “early” project discussions: Scheduled either Wednesday or Thursday, 2pm-4pm; this does not include application submittal appointments or meetings with project planners on active applications.
Residents, business owners, and applicants are encouraged to contact Staff via phone or email or use the City’s online services at delraybeachfl.gov.