DELRAY BEACH COVID-19 UPDATE
Today, the City of Delray Beach took additional measures to mitigate the spread of COVID-19. Per CDC recommendations, the City is prohibiting gatherings of 10 or more people on any City-owned property. In order to reduce the spread of the virus, the City is reducing bar and restaurant occupancy by 50% during all hours of operation and designating a bar and restaurant closing time of 10 p.m., effective March 17, 2020. Restaurant delivery and take-out service will be exempt from the regulation.
Effective March 17th, the following city properties will be closed, until further notice:
- Delray Beach Public Library
- All City of Delray Beach Museums
- Pompey Park Community Center
- 505 Teen Center
- Delray Beach Community Center
- Veterans Park Community Center and Hobbit Skate Park
- Catherine Strong Community Center
Polling locations will not be affected by community center closures. The Precinct 4118 polling place has been moved from Abbey Delray, a senior living facility, to Orchard View Elementary School at 4050 Germantown Road.
The following City meetings have been postponed, until further notice:
- Special Magistrate Hearings
- Code Enforcement Boards
- Board of Adjustment Hearings
- City Advisory Board Meetings
- City Committee Meetings
- City Hall
- All outdoor playgrounds and parks
Residents and vendors are encouraged to use the city’s online services at delraybeachfl.gov and avoid coming to city hall in person.